This zucchini and potato pie recipe would make a great Sunday breakfast with the family. Its big portion size makes it very shareable so everyone can get a piece.
How To Make Zucchini and Potato Pie
This zucchini and potato pie recipe is a delicious, wholesome dish to share with the family. The starchy mashed potato is sure to fill you up in no time!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, or until just tender. Drain and transfer into a mixing bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients except for the breadcrumbs and 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Grease a 9-inch pie plate with butter then fill with the potato mixture, smoothing out the top.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and add the remaining butter in small chunks on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the pie is puffed and golden. Serve!
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 263mg
- Calories: 324kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 101mg
- Fat: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g
- Potassium: 390mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 448mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 978IU
- Vitamin C: 16mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!