How To Make Nantucket Corn Pudding
This corn pudding is a creamy golden side baked with paprika-spiced eggs, milk, and cheese, then topped with crushed oyster crackers.
- 3tbspbutter,melted, plus more for baking dish
- 4large eggs
- 2½cupswhole milk
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 5cupscorn,canned and drained, fresh or frozen and thawed
- 2cupsshredded cheddar,divided
- 1cupoyster crackers,crushed
- parsley,chopped, for garnish
Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fand butter a 9×13-inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, beat eggs with milk and paprika and season with salt and pepper.
Stir in corn and 1 cup cheddar. Mix to combine, then transfer to baking dish.
In a small bowl, mix together oyster crackers with melted butter. Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese over corn, then sprinkle bread crumbs.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until corn pudding is golden and slightly jiggly.
Garnish with parsley and serve
- Calories: 339.57kcal
- Fat: 20.50g
- Saturated Fat: 10.81g
- Trans Fat: 0.53g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5.55g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.93g
- Carbohydrates: 26.00g
- Fiber: 2.27g
- Sugar: 9.81g
- Protein: 16.04g
- Cholesterol: 140.89mg
- Sodium: 544.68mg
- Calcium: 301.74mg
- Potassium: 436.49mg
- Iron: 1.53mg
- Vitamin A: 207.47µg
- Vitamin C: 9.24mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!