How To Make Ninja Foodi Chicken Wings
This recipe for Ninja Foodi chicken wings shows you how to make a crispy, juicy dish without needing to add too much oil and breading.
- Remove the chicken wing parts from the refrigerator and pat dry (removing as much moisture as possible helps to have a crispy wing skin).
- Mix the sea salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and baking powder in a small dish or ramekin.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture on the wings and toss to coat.
- Place the wings on the cooking basket. In the Ninja Foodi, this is called the “Cook & Crisp” basket.
- Drizzle olive oil on the chicken wings.
Use the Air Crisp setting on 390 degrees F for the Ninja Foodi or 400 degrees F on other fryers to cook the wings for 12 to 15 minutes per side.
- Enjoy the wings alone or add your favorite keto or low-carb dips and sauces.
- Calcium: 254mg
- Calories: 279kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Potassium: 213mg
- Protein: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 514mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 346IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!