When the sun’s out and you want a bit of a refresher to get through the day, a simple glass of iced teas works. Add something unexpected to iced tea with plenty of fresh strawberries.
How To Make Strawberry Iced Tea
Take a sip off this strawberry iced tea recipe and get a fruity sensation with every gulp. It’s simple and refreshing that’s perfect for outdoor picnics.
- Place the strawberries in a bowl with the sugar. Mix to coat it evenly then set aside.
- Steep the tea bags with the boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and let it cool.
- Stir the cooled tea into the strawberry mixture then add the lemonade.
- Place in a large pitcher or bowl and chill.
- Before serving stir in the sparkling water and pour over ice cubes in pretty glasses. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 22g
- Calcium: 13mg
- Calories: 95kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 58mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 24mg
- Vitamin A: 3IU
- Vitamin C: 18mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Dip, Sauce & Condiment
This easy crockpot pear butter is lusciously smooth with just the right hint of fall spices from the ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon. It’s best smeared on a buttered toast.
Strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries make up this sweet and crumbly berry tart. Make it for summer or any time of the year.
This incredible fruit dessert definitely has a place in you home! Quick and easy, surely there is nothing much stopping you from creating this heavenly dish.
Made with real freshly brewed black tea and fresh raspberries. Enjoy this sweet and refreshing raspberry iced tea.