When the sun’s out and you want a bit of a refresher to get through the day, a simple glass of iced teas works. Add something unexpected to iced tea with plenty of fresh strawberries.
How To Make Strawberry Iced Tea
Take a sip off this strawberry iced tea recipe and get a fruity sensation with every gulp. It’s simple and refreshing that’s perfect for outdoor picnics.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Total: 15 mins
- 10 oz strawberries, fresh
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 5 cups boiling water
- 5 green tea bags, or black tea
- 12 oz lemonade concentrate, or 1 can
- 4 cups sparkling water, or seltzer
- Ice, as needed
- Place the strawberries in a bowl with the sugar. Mix to coat it evenly then set aside.
- Steep the tea bags with the boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and let it cool.
- Stir the cooled tea into the strawberry mixture then add the lemonade.
- Place in a large pitcher or bowl and chill.
- Before serving stir in the sparkling water and pour over ice cubes in pretty glasses. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 22g
- Calcium: 13mg
- Calories: 95kcal
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 58mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 24mg
- Vitamin A: 3IU
- Vitamin C: 18mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!