Firstly, this Copycat Jamba Juice Acai Super Antioxidant Smoothie juice is made from Acai berries that are native to Brazil and South America. Also, did you know that the acai berry has the highest levels of antioxidants known to exist in the fruit world? In short, acai berries have even more antioxidants than blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, and strawberries. Additionally, similar to avocados and olives, acai berries have high amounts of various fatty acids that help protect your heart.
Moreover, smoothies help in weight management. For instance, smoothies take more time to break the digestion of food in the stomach because of the fruit fiber it contains. Therefore, when food stays longer in the stomach, it makes you feel satisfied longer.
While it is entirely up to you what types of berries you use to make your smoothie, acai berries are definitely the best in terms of nutrition boost. Moreover, if you want a quick and easy to make recipe, then this Copycat Jamba Juice Acai Super Antioxidant Smoothie will undoubtedly give you a lift to your hectic day! For more smoothie recipes, go ahead and try out our Tropical Fruit Smoothie Recipe.
How To Make Copycat Jamba Juice Acai Super Antioxidant Smoothie
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup acai juice
- ½ cup soy milk
- ½ cup ice
- To begin, you will need ½ a cup of acai juice and ½ a cup soy milk. Set aside for blending later.
- Next, set aside ½ a cup each of frozen blueberries and strawberries.
- In a mixing bowl measure out ½ a cup of fresh raspberries. Adds just the right amount of texture and freshness to your smoothie.
- Now, time to blend all these goodness into a healthy smoothie. In a blender, throw in your fresh raspberries.
- Next, add ½ a cup of frozen blueberries to your blender.
- Throw in ½ a cup of your frozen strawberries to the mixture.
- Time to add in your fluids to make the perfect smoothie. Pour ½ a cup of soy milk. This is ideal for anyone who is lactose intolerant and great for vegans.
- Now, pour in ½ a cup of acai juice into the blender.
- Add ½ a cup of ice and blend mixture until smooth.
- Pour your finished smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
Ingredients You Need
Commonly Asked Questions
Can vegetables be used for this drink recipe?
Certainly! Substitute berries for vegetables for this recipe. Why not add beetroot and carrots for a wonderful vegetable smoothie.
Can fresh berries be used for this drink?
Actually, it’s best to use frozen berries because they are easier to blend into a smooth consistency. Fresh berries will also mean adding more ice, and the last thing you want is a diluted smoothie and a broken blender.
In addition to being packed with antioxidants to battle any ailment and keep you going strong, this Jamba juice is sure to make you crave for more. Both sweet and tart, this purple cell booster will leave you feeling both stronger and refreshed. Re-energize today with this copycat Jamba Juice Acai Super Antioxidant Smoothie!