Tomato Juice Cocktail Recipe
For safety, the great result of the recipe must be pressure-canned or frozen.
How To Make Tomato Juice Cocktail
A delicious concoction of plump tomatoes and juicy carrots to make an incredible tomato juice cocktail that can be enjoyed with the family! Wonderfully blended with a hint of herbs, a dash of savory and everything just comes together to create a fantastic drink.
- Wash the tomatoes, cut out the ends, and chop into small pieces.
- Scrub and grate the carrots.
- Core, seed, and mince the peppers.
- Combine all the ingredients in large enamel or stainless steel pot, and simmer over low heat for 45 to 50 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are soft.
- Pick out the herbs.
- Strain the vegetables from the juice.
Return the strained juice to the pot, and bring to a boil.
Pour into hot, scalded qt. jars, leaving ½-inch headspace.
Seal and process for 30 minutes at 10 pounds of pressure.
Prepare the recipe as directed.
Pour the juice into freezer containers, leaving ½-inch headspace, and freeze right away.
To serve, thaw in the refrigerator.
- Calcium: 75mg
- Calories: 148kcal
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 9g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 1515mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 53mg
- Sugar: 22g
- Vitamin A: 9851IU
- Vitamin C: 107mg