Skip the artificial flavors and dyes of popsicles this summer. Instead, make these incredibly easy and way more flavorful homemade popsicles.
How To Make Firecracker Popsicles
- Red Layer: In a blender, combine the raspberries, sugar, and lime juice.
- Once the mixture is blended, fill the ice-pop mold ⅓ of the way.
- Wait about 30 minutes for the puree to freeze.
- Meanwhile, begin to create the white layer by whisking together the yogurt, cream, sugar and lime juice.
- Remove the mold from the freezer and top with the yogurt mixture, filling another 1/3 of the way.
- Freeze again for about 30 minutes.
- Proceed to make the final layer; blend the blueberries, sugar and lime juice together.
- Pour the puree and fill the remaining of the mold.
- Iinsert popsticle stickles through the white layer.
- Freeze until so
- Sugar: 37g
- Calcium: 84mg
- Calories: 256kcal
- Carbohydrates: 47g
- Cholesterol: 25mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 233mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 26mg
- Vitamin A: 304IU
- Vitamin C: 27mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!