This holiday cherry squares recipe is great for Christmas or Valentine’s Day! Serve to this your loved ones for a sweet dessert that is sure to impress.
How To Make Holiday Cherry Squares
This holiday cherry squares recipe has cherries, nuts, and marshmallows on a bed of buttery cornflake crust.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cornflake crumbs, butter, and sugar.
- Press down firmly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle coconut, marshmallows, pecans, and cherries evenly over the crumb crust.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over all evenly.
- Bake for for about 25 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares. Store in a tin box between layers of wax paper.
- Sugar: 9g
- Calcium: 29mg
- Calories: 118kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 67mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 89mg
- Vitamin A: 242IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!