A great dessert can put a smile on anyone’s face. This sweet apple and grape crumble cake with a scoop of whip cream pairs well with coffee or tea!
How To Make Apple Grape Crumble
- 2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick of butter room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 lbs of Pink Lady apples sliced
- 1/2 lb seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the cake, mixing and working it together until a crumbly texture forms.
- Place 2/3 of the cake mix into a greased baking tray. Place pecans, apples and grapes on top and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Cover with the remainder of the crumble mix. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 186mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 79IU | Calcium: 113mg | Iron: 2mg