This peanut butter granola bar makes a sweet breakfast or snack!
How To Make Peanut Butter-Coconut-Raisin Granola Bars
Easy and quick on-the-go peanut butter granola bars for breakfast
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a baking sheet and line with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine the rolled oats, raisins, bran flakes, coconut, chocolate chips, and, pecans in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the peanut butter, brown sugar, butter, and honey over medium heat for approximately 30 seconds or just until sugar dissolves and the mixture is smooth.
- Pour it over the dry ingredients including the vanilla and stir to combine.
- Transfer and press it into the prepared pan then bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let it cool completely before cutting into bars. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 8mg
- Calories: 89kcal
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 73mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 78mg
- Vitamin A: 81IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!