How To Make Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecake Parfaits
Have a delightful bite of these refreshing cheesecake parfaits with lemon cheesecake, layered with a graham cracker crust and tasty raspberries in a jar!
- 18ozfresh raspberries,(1 package)
- 9graham cracker sheets,crushed
- ½cuplight brown sugar
- ½cupalmonds,finely chopped
- 24ozcream cheese,(3 packages), softened
- 1½cupswhipped topping,frozen, thawed
- 21ozLucky Leaf® Lemon Pie Filling,(1 can)
Mix the crushed graham crackers, brown sugar, chopped almonds, a pinch of salt, and melted butter in a bowl. Set aside.
In a mixer, blend the cream cheese, and sugar until fluffy. Gently fold in the thawed whipped topping and lemon pie filling.
Layer the parfaits in a mason jar starting with graham cracker crust, fresh raspberries, lemon cheesecake filling, and then repeat the layers. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 815.84kcal
- Fat: 49.82g
- Saturated Fat: 25.86g
- Trans Fat: 0.48g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 14.29g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.94g
- Carbohydrates: 87.31g
- Fiber: 7.73g
- Sugar: 66.36g
- Protein: 9.55g
- Cholesterol: 132.61mg
- Sodium: 688.25mg
- Calcium: 178.21mg
- Potassium: 423.98mg
- Iron: 2.37mg
- Vitamin A: 431.49µg
- Vitamin C: 17.23mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!