Raspberry sherbet floats in a bubbly mixture of cranberry, raspberry, and lemonade.
How To Make Raspberry Lemonade Floats
A refreshing drink for the raspberry lovers!
- In a pitcher, combine the juice and lemonade concentrate.
- Place ice in 4 tall glasses.
- Divide the juice mixture evenly among the glasses.
- Pour in the seltzer.
- Top each serving with a scoop or two of sherbet.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries.
- Serve right away with straws and long-handled spoons.
- Sugar: 46g
- Calcium: 77mg
- Calories: 252kcal
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 222mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 84mg
- Vitamin A: 54IU
- Vitamin C: 6mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
This refreshingly sweet and tangy strawberry lemonade is so easy to mix, perfect for this summer season! Top this with your favorite berries and you’re good to go!
Pies & Pastries
A timeless pie from Florida, this decadent Copycat Kermit’s Key Lime Pie is bursting with flavor from filling to crust. You can whip it up in a jiff and it’s so easy to make!