This fruit salad recipe has been enjoyed by anyone I’ve ever made it for!
How To Make Fruit Salad
No fuss fruit salad dessert recipe. Toss pineapple, pears, peaches, and any other fruit you prefer, all together in a bowl for a fruity afternoon dessert!
- Combine all ingredients of the syrup, except salt, in a saucepot.
- Bring mixture to a boil and allow it to simmer for roughly 15 minutes.
- Drain the syrup and discard all the solids.
- Balance the sweetness with some salt and adjust as necessary. Transfer to a cool area and allow to cool down completely.
- Combine all fruits in a bowl and transfer to a chilled area.
- Serve once cold, together with roughly ⅓ cup of the syrup per serving on the side.
- Sugar: 35g
- Calcium: 52mg
- Calories: 196kcal
- Carbohydrates: 49g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 6g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 508mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 9mg
- Vitamin A: 488IU
- Vitamin C: 64mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!