Named after the famous First Lady who made her reputation as “The Hostess With The Mostess”, these cookie bars look elegant but are so easy to make you can even serve them at parties.
How To Make Dolly Madisons Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place butter in a 9" x 13" pan and place in the oven until melted.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the butter and press down with a fork to form a crust.
- Add chocolate chips over the crust and top with coconut.
- Pour condensed milk over the entire mixture to cover coconut completely.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely and then cut into squares.
- Sugar: 387g
- Calcium: 1487mg
- Calories: 4686kcal
- Carbohydrates: 534g
- Cholesterol: 157mg
- Fat: 260g
- Fiber: 52g
- Iron: 33mg
- Potassium: 4368mg
- Protein: 71g
- Saturated Fat: 168g
- Sodium: 1478mg
- Vitamin A: 1240IU
- Vitamin C: 12mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!