How To Make Stuffed Brownie French Toast
Add a new twist to your usual french toast for breakfast! Get a load of brownie flavor on your toast that’s stuffed with peanut butter and cream cheese.
For Brownie French Toasts:
- ½cupmilklow fat, skim or almond milk
- 2tbspunsweetened cocoa powderor dutch cocoa powder
- 2 tbspraw sugar or any sugar/natural sweetener of choice
- 1large egg
- 1tsppure vanilla extract
- 4slicesbread sweet, white, grain or sourdough
For Peanut Butter Cheesecake Stuffing:
- 1tbsppowdered peanut butter or creamy peanut butter
- 3tbsp5% cream cheeseor reduced fat, room temperature
- 1tbspmaple syrup or sugar
- icing sugar
- ¼cupchocolatemilk or dark, melted
- peanuts crushed, or nuts of choice
Brownie French Toasts:
Whisk together the milk, cocoa powder and sugar until dissolved.
Add in the egg and the vanilla, and continue to whisk until everything is combined. Set aside.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Stuffing:
Combine the powdered peanut butter, cream cheese and maple syrup together and mix until smooth.
Divide the stuffing between two pieces of toasts by spreading them over the bread.
Top with remaining bread slices, then dip each sandwich into the chocolate egg wash; turn to evenly coat.
Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat and lightly grease with cooking oil spray.
Cover pan with a lid; then fry on both sides until they’re dark brown, firm to the touch on the outside, and cooked through.
Serve with a dusting of icing sugar, drizzle with melted chocolate and sprinkle over crushed nuts.
Serve, and enjoy!
- Calories: 1359.57kcal
- Fat: 72.64g
- Saturated Fat: 41.12g
- Trans Fat: 0.02g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 22.61g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.83g
- Carbohydrates: 178.34g
- Fiber: 15.01g
- Sugar: 132.73g
- Protein: 27.87g
- Cholesterol: 141.33mg
- Sodium: 562.67mg
- Calcium: 468.47mg
- Potassium: 1239.49mg
- Iron: 8.86mg
- Vitamin A: 231.85µg
- Vitamin C: 0.12mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!