How to Make Easy Persimmon Cake
Whip up a sweet serving of persimmon cake for your next fall dinner party! They’re studded with walnuts for added crunch to the smooth cake.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Stir together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in persimmon pulp, oil, melted butter, and eggs until well incorporated; stir in walnuts.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 55 minutes to 1 hour and 5 minutes until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Transfer to a wire rack, then let cool for 10 minutes. Remove from the pan, then return the cake to the wire rack, and let cool completely for about 2 hours.
- Dust with powdered sugar, serve, and enjoy!
- Sugar: 51g
- Calcium: 117mg
- Calories: 2981kcal
- Carbohydrates: 103g
- Cholesterol: 793mg
- Fat: 288g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 73g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 18g
- Potassium: 222mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 177g
- Sodium: 5840mg
- Trans Fat: 11g
- Vitamin A: 8602IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!