This recipe is for the chocolate and peanut butter lovers out there! It has a moist and decadent cake layer with a delicious peanut butter frosting to top it. It’s the extra sweetness that goes a long way in taste and enjoyment.
How To Make Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
Make this decadent chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting for any occasion! A moist chocolate cake topped with smooth peanut butter frosting for a rich dessert.
To Make The Cake:
- Sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Then make a well in the center.
- Add oil, water, and vanilla into the well.
- Beat with electric mixer at medium speed for 1 minute, until blended.
- Pour batter into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, greased and floured. Or can be baked in greased and floured muffin tins, filled ½ full.
- Bake cake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees F or until tester comes out clean.
To Make The Frosting:
- Combine sifted powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter and milk in mixing bowl.
- Beat with electric mixer at medium speed until thick and creamy.
- Sugar: 64g
- Calcium: 24mg
- Calories: 631kcal
- Carbohydrates: 96g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 27g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 118mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 281mg
- Vitamin A: 165IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Rice & Risotto