A slightly spicy quiche in a surprising crisp hash brown crust. Perfect for a brunch or a simple supper.
How To Make Southwestern Hash Brown Quiche
Hash browns and eggs are the perfect breakfast combination and they taste even better as a hash brown quiche.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Gently press the drained hash browns between paper towels to dry them as best as possible.
- In a 9-inch pie plate, toss the hash browns with the melted butter into the plate.
- Press them into the bottom and up the sides to form a crust.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and starting to crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- When the hash brown crust is ready pour the egg mixture over it and return to the oven.
Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for about 30 minutes until the quiche is light golden brown on top and puffed.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 231mg
- Calories: 355kcal
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Cholesterol: 153mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 465mg
- Protein: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 679mg
- Vitamin A: 1129IU
- Vitamin C: 12mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!