These breakfast burritos are one of our favorite family brunch recipes! They have great taste and color! You can use egg substitutes if desired.
How To Make Breakfast Burritos
These quick and easy breakfast burrito is the perfect way to have an easy-to-eat meal in a neat little package. Packed with Italian sausages, eggs and salsa you can't stop at just one.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté sausage with chili powder, cumin, and paprika until browned. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk and combine milk and eggs together.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat and saute eggs until scrambled. Add into your sausage mixture and toss to combine.
- Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine all ingredients for the salsa then set aside.
- Place roughly 2 tablespoons of egg and sausage mixture per tortilla shells and roll like a burrito.
- Add salsa on top and serve with sour cream and extra salsa.
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 334mg
- Calories: 1176kcal
- Carbohydrates: 74g
- Cholesterol: 474mg
- Fat: 77g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 9mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 30g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g
- Potassium: 1096mg
- Protein: 46g
- Saturated Fat: 30g
- Sodium: 2181mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2646IU
- Vitamin C: 38mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
You don't need to spend your mornings queueing up to enjoy McDonalds breakfast burritos. This dish can be whipped up in less than 20 minutes.
This breakfast burrito features chopped chorizo sausages, red potatoes, cheese and a kick of from the hot sauce.
Pan-Fry & Skillet