Taste the flavor that beer adds to your bread! The alcohol will be evaporated in the baking process, leaving only a malty flavor that tastes amazing in freshly-baked bread.
How To Make Beer Bread
You won't believe what this beer bread recipe tastes like. It's a fluffy and crumbly bread with beer that gives a light and malty flavor.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Coat a 9x5 inch loaf pan with cooking spray and lightly dust with 2 teaspoons of flour. Set aside.
- Combine the remaining flour and sugar in a mixing bowl and stir well. Make a well in the center.
- Add the melted margarine and beer to the mixture. Stir just until moistened. Pour the batter into the loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack. Remove from the pan and let cool completely.
- Cut bread into 8 slices and each slice in half before serving.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 5mg
- Calories: 118kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 28mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 26mg
- Vitamin A: 94IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!