This 3 cheese semolina bread recipe creates tasty, hearty loves with savory cheese filling. Slice this bread out for sandwiches or sides to a nice dinner!
3 Cheese Semolina Bread Recipe
- 2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup semolina
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 1 ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ⅛ cup lukewarm water
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 cup Provolone cheese diced
- 1 cup Asiago cheese crumbled
- Mix all non-cheese ingredients into a soft, smooth dough and knead for about 5 minutes.
- Add cheeses to dough, and mix together until well combined.
- Break dough into two loaves, places in two greased bowls, cover, and let rise for about 2 hours.
- Near end of rising period, preheat oven to 425º.
- Sprinkle semolina over a lightly greased sheet, and place loaves on it.
- Lightly spray bread with water, and coat top with sprinkles of three cheeses.
- Bake bread in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven when cheese is deep golden brown, then serve.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!