How To Make Mexican Tortilla Pinwheels
Grab a bite of these mouthwatering tortilla pinwheels, that’s rolled up green spinach filled with veggies, cream cheese, and beans, for a filling treat!
- 4large spinach,or regular tortillas, burrito size
- 8ozcream cheese,softened
- 1cupcheddar cheese,shredded
- 1tspchili powder,or more to taste
- 1cupblack beans,canned, drained and rinsed, plus more for garnish
- 1cupred bell pepper,orange and/or yellow, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
- ¼cupcilantro,finely chopped
In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and chili powder.
Spread the cream cheese over the entire surface of each tortilla.
Sprinkle ¼ cup of black beans and ¼ cup of bell pepper on one end of each tortilla.
Roll up the tortillas tightly, adding a dab of cream cheese on the end to hold the rolls together, if needed. Slice the tortilla rolls crosswise into pinwheels.
Serve sprinkled with cilantro and additional black beans and bell pepper, and enjoy!
Refrigerate for up to 8 hours prior to serving.
- Calories: 392.40kcal
- Fat: 21.91g
- Saturated Fat: 11.84g
- Trans Fat: 0.26g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5.19g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.50g
- Carbohydrates: 32.33g
- Fiber: 10.92g
- Sugar: 4.04g
- Protein: 21.60g
- Cholesterol: 64.02mg
- Sodium: 482.43mg
- Calcium: 463.28mg
- Potassium: 1933.63mg
- Iron: 8.41mg
- Vitamin A: 1354.08µg
- Vitamin C: 98.40mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!