When given the choice of cheese or no cheese on your fries – always opt for cheese! We’ve gone even further to add some delicious toppings that will bake right into these tater tots. Be prepared for some ooey gooey goodness!
How To Make Cheesy Ranch Tater Tots
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
Sour Cream Ranch Sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup real bacon bits
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 tsp. Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. pepper to taste
- Cook frozen tater tots according to package directions.
- Spread 3/4 of the sour cream ranch sauce onto an oven safe serving platter. (like a cookie sheet)
- Arrange tots on top of the sauce.
- Drizzle remaining sauce on the top, and sprinkle on the toppings.
- Place under broiler for a few seconds to melt the cheese. Serve immediately