How To Make Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning (Copycat)
This Texas roadhouse steak seasoning copycat recipe is an easy condiment that goes great with different meats and is even delicious on seafood.
- Gather a medium-sized bowl, a gallon-sized plastic bag with a zip top, a pair of scissors and a spice jar with a shaker-type top.
- Measure out 2 tablespoons of Kosher salt and pour into the bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoons of brown sugar. Standard white sugar can also be used.
Measure ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder, garlic salt, onion powder, and turmeric. Add all seasonings to the bowl.
Add ½ teaspoon of paprika and chili powder to the bowl.
- Measure out 1 teaspoon of black pepper and add to the other spices in the bowl. Fresh ground, medium-sized pepper is best for this mix.
- Stir mixture gently to incorporate all ingredients.
- Pour seasonings into a gallon-sized plastic bag, then seal. Shake the seasonings together in the bag until the seasonings appear to be evenly blended.
- Cut an edge off of one of the bottom edges of the plastic bags at a diagonal. The cut should be small enough for the tip of the bag to easily fit into the empty spice jar.
- Empty spices from the bag into spice container.
- Calcium: 2mg
- Calories: 4kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 7mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 438mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Vitamin A: 32IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!