Pan-Fried Salmon With Potatoes And Broccoli Recipe
This dish gives you flavors that won’t disappoint! You really get it all—salmon, potatoes, broccoli, and bright lemon juice. This recipe also creatively re-uses your cookware so you will have less to clean.
How To Make Pan-Fried Salmon With Potatoes And Broccoli
- Heat olive oil in a skillet.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Cook salmon in a skillet on medium-high until golden brown on each side, about 4 minutes.
- Separate broccoli into smaller florets and remove skin from red potatoes, cutting them into smaller cubes.
- Saute vegetables in the skillet, seasoning with salt, pepper, lemon juice, and butter, until tender.
- Serve salmon, potatoes and broccoli together.
- Add melted butter on potatoes and broccoli.
- Drizzle lemon juice on top of salmon as needed.
- Calcium: 115mg
- Calories: 577kcal
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Fat: 28g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 2216mg
- Protein: 42g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 265mg
- Sugar: 5g
- Vitamin A: 1425IU
- Vitamin C: 153mg