These pan-fried salmon fillets pack a punch with horseradish.
How To Make Pan-Fried Salmon Fillets with Horseradish Sauce
A fantastic recipe of Pan-Fried Salmon Fillets with an interesting kick from horseradish sauce that would sure fire up your tastebuds, asking for more. Juice salmon steak fillets seared to seal away the juices and flavor of the fish resulting a delicately moist and flaky salmon chunks.
- For the sauce, mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill in refrigerator until needed.
- For salmon, heat a cast-iron or non-stick frying pan very hot.
- Make a dressing by whisking together the oil, horseradish, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Prepare salmon fillet by brushing generously with this dressing.
If salmon fillet is thick, fry 5 minutes on each side.
Turn the fillet just once.
Before turning the fillet, brush the last of the dressing on the top face.
This minimizes the chances the fillet will stick in the pan.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 68mg
- Calories: 210kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 130mg
- Protein: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 463mg
- Vitamin A: 242IU
- Vitamin C: 3mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!