These yummy “high rollers” are sure to please.
High Roller Sandwich Roll-ups Recipe
- 1 bag flour tortillas or sandwich wraps (plain or flavored)
- 1 large bar of softened cream cheese
- Roast beef sliced thin
- Ham sliced thin
- Turkey sliced thin
- Colby Jack cheese sliced thin
- Lettuce shredded thin strips
- Garlic powder
- Sliced tomatoes very thin
Use the back of a spatula and cover each tortilla with a thin layer of cream cheese.
Sprinkle lightly with garlic powder. Use half of the tortilla to layer meats, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes.
Then roll up tortilla with cream cheese side rolled up last so it will seal as if using glue. Cut in 1 inch pieces and serve.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!