It can just start off as your ordinary ham sandwich but who knows, with handy ingredients in the pantry, you can come up with this amazing dish.
How To Make Grilled Roasted Red Pepper and Ham Sandwich
Slam together slices of ham, cheese, roasted red pepper, and your favorite condiment between two slices of sourdough for a unique way of serving the traditional ham sandwich.
- Spread mayonnaise onto one side of each slice of bread.
- On one slice of bread, place one slice of provolone cheese, then ham, red peppers, and the other slice of cheese.
- Top with the other slice of bread with the mayonnaise facing the filling.
- Butter the outsides of the sandwich, and sprinkle a little bit of Parmesan cheese onto the butter.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat until warm.
- Fry the sandwich on both sides until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- If you have an indoor grill, this sandwich may be grilled that way also.
- Cut the sandwich in half, and serve.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 170mg
- Calories: 294kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Fat: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 147mg
- Protein: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 875mg
- Vitamin A: 383IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!