Stray away from a typical beef broth when it comes to your Italian subs. Using beer in this recipe brings out a deep flavor that stands out in the blend of assorted peppers. At the same time, it helps in keeping the beef tender and moist.
How To Make Beer Broth Italian Beef Sandwiches
Your subs will never be the same with this beer broth Italian beef sandwiches recipe. Savory beef is cooked in beer to keep it moist and tender.
- Pour your prefered amout of beer and some of the pepperoncini liquid from the jar into your crockpot.
- Stir in dressing mix, oregano, garlic, thyme, and red pepper.
- Sprinkle a layer of assorted peppers on the base of the crockpot, add roast, and top with remaining peppers.
- Cook on high for 6 to 8 hours.
- When fully cooked, shred beef with a fork and serve on bread along with provolone and desired toppings!
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 80mg
- Calories: 464kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Cholesterol: 156mg
- Fat: 27g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 6mg
- Potassium: 1003mg
- Protein: 45g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 226mg
- Vitamin A: 927IU
- Vitamin C: 87mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!