How To Make Orange and Arugula Salad with Gorgonzola
This incredibly refreshing and filling arugula salad is mixed with the bold taste of red onion and creamy gorgonzola. Whip this up in just under 30 minutes!
- 1small orange,peeled and sectioned
- 1tspbalsamic vinegar
- 1tspextra virgin olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper,to taste
- 2cupsarugula,or spinach/other baby greens
- 3tbspgorgonzola cheese,crumbled
- 3red onion slices,to taste
Take 2 sections of the orange, then squeeze it into a small bowl.
Whisk in the balsamic, oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
Cut the remaining orange sections into bite-sized pieces.
Place the arugula on a plate, then top with the cut orange pieces, sliced red onion and Gorgonzola cheese.
Drizzle the vinaigrette over the top, serve, and enjoy!
In case Gorgonzola cheese is not available, blue cheese works great too.
- Calories: 299.65kcal
- Fat: 18.19g
- Saturated Fat: 9.30g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 6.92g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.01g
- Carbohydrates: 23.95g
- Fiber: 4.21g
- Sugar: 16.37g
- Protein: 12.59g
- Cholesterol: 34.51mg
- Sodium: 601.19mg
- Calcium: 364.88mg
- Potassium: 548.38mg
- Iron: 1.11mg
- Vitamin A: 149.49µg
- Vitamin C: 61.71mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!