You can use leftover chicken or turkey in this fruity salad to make it a hearty summer meal.
How To Make Mango Chicken Salad
This dish leans on the sweet side and balanced out by the vinegar and the jalapenos.
- Cut the chicken into thin strips or shred.
- Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, onions, cilantro, jalapeno, salt and sugar in medium bowl.
- Stir the chicken and mango into mayonnaise mixture.
Divide greens among 6 serving plates; arrange ⅔ cup chicken salad on each.
- If you want your mango chicken salad to have that sour kick, feel free to use green mangoes instead.
- Spinach will be a nice alternative to the salad greens.
- Using red onions will add that strong, smoky flavor. Adding basil instead of cilantros will do the same trick.
- You can definitely use turkey instead of chicken for this dish.
- Sugar: 18g
- Calcium: 30mg
- Calories: 289kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 858mg
- Protein: 34g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 601mg
- Vitamin A: 2030IU
- Vitamin C: 61mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!