Prepare the chicken breast as stated and top with sweet taste of mango and black bean salad.
How To Make Mango And Black Bean Salad With Grilled Chicken
This Mexican-inspired black bean salad recipe bringing a fresh taste of mangoes in a bed of greens is meant to be your next favorite salad dish!
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, cilantro and lime peel.
- In a resealable plastic bag, place 1/4 cup of the dressing and chicken breast halves.
- Refrigerate the chicken for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine black beans, red onion and jalapenos with remaining dressing; set aside.
- On a cutting board, hold one of the mangoes with one of the narrower sides facing up.
- Cut flesh criss-cross, taking care not to cut through the skin.
- Press skin so fruit pops outward.
- With a spoon or knife, remove the mango cubes.
- Peel the center section of mango, cut off remaining fruit and chop.
- Repeat with the remaining mango.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill or broil chicken until cooked through.
- Toss mangoes with bean mixture.
- Serve chicken with Mango and Black Bean Salad and mixed greens, if desired.
- Sugar: 16g
- Calcium: 56mg
- Calories: 580kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Cholesterol: 108mg
- Fat: 21g
- Fiber: 14g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 1308mg
- Protein: 49g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 200mg
- Vitamin A: 1299IU
- Vitamin C: 48mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!