Instead of going to the grocery store and buying already seasoned Spanish rice, try making it! Our homemade Spanish rice recipe is filled with cheesy hearty goodness.
How To Make Cheesy Spanish Rice
Have a spoonful of Spain with this cheesy Spanish rice recipe. Rice mixed with your favorite salsa and loaded with sharp cheese and topped with rich butter.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 30 mins
Total: 40 mins
- 3 cups instant rice
- 1 jar salsa
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare instant rice as instructed on box.
- Combine cooked rice with the salsa and cheese.
- Spoon mixture into a baking pan and spread evenly.
- Top off with 3 tablespoons of butter or margarine around the top of the rice mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes and enjoy.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 284mg
- Calories: 366kcal
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 49mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 306mg
- Vitamin A: 629IU
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!