Try this copycat Pizza Hut recipe! Mini pizzas with homemade tomato sauce and your choice of toppings. This copycat dinner recipe is great to make for a fun Friday night.
How To Make Copycat Pizza Hut Sliders
Tasty mini pizzas like the ones from Pizza Hut. It's pepperoni-flavored for all those who love a good tasting pizza topped with pepperoni slices.
- Start by making the dough.
- In a large bowl, add yeast, salt, sugar, and dry milk.
- Now add in water and start mixing.
- Let it sit for a few minutes, then add in oil and continue mixing.
- Add in flour and continue mixing until dough forms and the flour disappears.
- Put the dough on a flat surface and knead for 10 minutes.
- Separate dough into 6 sections.
Grease 3, 9-inch cake pans.
- Roll the dough out into a 4-5 inch oval .
- Put 2 dough ovals in each cake pan.
- Use cooking spray to grease the edges of the dough.
Cover the pans with plates and let rise for 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- In a large sauce pan, add tomato sauce, water, sugar, oregano, basil, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, bay leaf, and lemon juice and mix.
- Bring to a boil over medium/ high heat.
- Lower heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Place 2 tsp of sauce on each pizza spread, leaving room for the crust.
- Add desired amounts of mozzarella and pepperoni.
Bake on 475 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust is brown and cheese bubbles.
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 94mg
- Calories: 770kcal
- Carbohydrates: 76g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 48g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 571mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 39g
- Sodium: 919mg
- Vitamin A: 607IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!