This is a lunch that is just right for all ages. Both children and adults will adore these quick and easy turkey sandwich wraps. They are filled with mustard, mayonnaise, garlic powder, tomatoes, cheese, and alfalfa sprouts.
How To Make Classic Turkey Sandwich Wraps
Tortilla-wrapped sandwiches filled with smoked turkey bits, cheddar cheese and a sauce that's delectable and satisfying.
- Take out a small bowl and mix together the mustard, mayonnaise, and garlic powder.
- Microwave the tortillas for 30 seconds and then spread 1/2 of the mustard mixture across a surface of each tortilla.
- Put two slices of cheese on top of the tortillas and remember not to place any ingredients on the outer 1/2-inch edges of the tortillas.
- Evenly divide the remaining ingredients in this order: turkey, tomatoes, and alfalfa sprouts.
- Fold the tortillas to create the sandwich wraps.
- Slice the wraps in half diagonally and then serve.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 289mg
- Calories: 341kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 341mg
- Protein: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 1225mg
- Vitamin A: 853IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!