Pasta is one of those staples that are so versatile. This pasta with mint recipe has a refreshing zest that adds a light flavor to this simple pasta.
How To Make Pasta with Mint and Parmesan
A refreshing pasta serving that is light and simple, perfect for when you are not in the mood for overly complicated dishes.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Total: 15 mins
- 1 lb penne pasta, or ziti or any long pasta like linguine or spaghetti
- ½ butter stick, cut into pieces
- ½ cup mint leaves, torn
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- salt, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until it is tender but not mushy.
- Drain pasta, reserving about ¼ cup of cooking liquid.
- Toss pasta in a warmed bowl with 2 or 3 tablespoons of cooking liquid, butter, mint, and half the cheese. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Serve with the remaining cheese on the side.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 333mg
- Calories: 524kcal
- Carbohydrates: 86g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 308mg
- Protein: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 410mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 434IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!