How To Make Chicken and Bow Tie Pasta
Savor a delicious bow tie pasta meal with this easy recipe! It’s a filling dish tossed with juicy chicken strips and broccoli in a creamy white sauce.
- 4chicken breast,halves, boneless, skinless
- 12ozbow tie farfalle pasta,(1 package)
- 14ozchicken broth,(1 can)
- 1broccoli head,cut into florets
- 1medium red bell pepper,thinly sliced
- 2garlic cloves,minced
- salt and pepper,to taste
- 8ozchive and onion cream cheese,(2 containers)
- ¼cupparmesan cheese,freshly grated
Place the chicken in a saucepan, and add the water to cover. Boil 20 minutes.
Allow to cool, then pull the meat into shreds.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine the chicken broth, red pepper, garlic, broccoli, salt and pepper. Cover, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, until the broccoli is crisp-tender.
Stir in the cream cheese until smooth. Mix in the chicken and pasta until evenly coated.
Garnish with the parmesan cheese. Enjoy!
- Calories: 948.59kcal
- Fat: 41.10g
- Saturated Fat: 17.74g
- Trans Fat: 0.18g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 12.99g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 5.07g
- Carbohydrates: 83.16g
- Fiber: 7.79g
- Sugar: 9.59g
- Protein: 61.42g
- Cholesterol: 183.03mg
- Sodium: 1417.00mg
- Calcium: 290.37mg
- Potassium: 1336.93mg
- Iron: 4.34mg
- Vitamin A: 363.83µg
- Vitamin C: 174.24mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!