Based on Denny’s famous Santa Fe Skillet, this breakfast confection will make your mouth water. The spicy fajita seasoning is sure to wake you up too!
How To Make Inspired by Denny's Easy Santa Fe Skillet
This Santa Fe skillet inspired by Denny's makes a hearty and loaded dish. It combines chorizo, veggies, and eggs for a flavorful bite.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 2 baking pans with non-stick foil.
- Cut potatoes and place them in a large bowl and drizzle olive oil over them to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle them with onion powder and set on foil lined baking pan, spread out.
- Dust with fajita seasoning and place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Dump cut up veggies in same bowl potatoes were in and drizzle olive oil on top, tossing them to coat.
- Place on foil lined baking pan and dust with fajita seasoning.
- Put veggies in oven after 15 minutes and let them roast with potatoes for 30 minutes, until potatoes are golden.
- Cook chorizo and drain on paper towels.
- Mix cooked chorizo, potatoes, and vegetables in large bowl.
- Top with fried or poached eggs.
- Sugar: 29g
- Calcium: 703mg
- Calories: 1538kcal
- Carbohydrates: 249g
- Cholesterol: 460mg
- Fat: 38g
- Fiber: 41g
- Iron: 26mg
- Potassium: 7488mg
- Protein: 64g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Sodium: 3149mg
- Vitamin A: 4217IU
- Vitamin C: 387mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!