How To Make Sesame Ramen Noodles
These sesame ramen noodles made with instant ramen cooked in sesame oil tossed with green onions, and mixed in a tasty ginger sauce will surely be a hit!
Boil the ramen noodles for 3 minutes, or just until tender. Drain well. Do not overcook.
Meanwhile, whisk the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
Heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the ginger, garlic, and whites of the green onions. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes just until fragrant.
Add the remaining sauce ingredients and ½ of the remaining green onions. Simmer for 1 minute.
Stir in the ramen noodles and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through.
Top with the remaining green onions and sesame seeds.
- Vegetables are great additions to this recipe. Simply stir fry cabbage or other favorite veggies before adding the sauce.
- Leftover protein can also be added to make this a full meal.
- Ramen noodles can be substituted with an equal amount of any other thin noodles.
- Calories: 301.81kcal
- Fat: 19.19g
- Saturated Fat: 4.31g
- Trans Fat: 0.11g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10.64g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.24g
- Carbohydrates: 27.84g
- Fiber: 1.66g
- Sugar: 1.54g
- Protein: 5.14g
- Sodium: 1120.48mg
- Calcium: 22.62mg
- Potassium: 147.05mg
- Iron: 2.04mg
- Vitamin A: 8.39µg
- Vitamin C: 2.85mg