This simple recipe tastes fabulous served over mashed potatoes, hot rice, or buttered egg noodles.
How To Make Crockpot Meatballs and Gravy
A tasty crockpot dish that utilizes the convenience of cooked meatballs. This recipe ensures you that the pre-cooked meatballs remains juicy, thanks to the wonders of cooking in a crockpot, in addition to the gravy sauce.
- Place meatballs in 4-6 quart crockpot.
- Add soup, water, dry gravy mix, thyme and bay leaves.
- Cover crockpot and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- Discard bay leaves before serving.
- Serve over mashed potatoes or buttered egg noodles.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 22mg
- Calories: 306kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Fat: 24g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 325mg
- Protein: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Sodium: 66mg
- Vitamin A: 20IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!