How To Make Corn Casserole Without Jiffy
This corn casserole without Jiffy is an easy way to make a classic side dish. This recipe is also quick and easy- done in 30 minutes!
- 15¼ fl oz shoepeg corn, 2 cans, drained
- 10¾ fl oz condensed cream of celery soup, 1 can
- 8 fl oz sour cream, 1 container
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup butter
- 1 buttery round crackers, sleeve crushed, such as Ritz
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour corn in a flat casserole dish. Combine condensed soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese in a bowl. Mix well and spread over corn.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat, add crackers, and mix to combine. Spread over corn.
Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly. This takes about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 204mg
- Calories: 402kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Cholesterol: 46mg
- Fat: 33g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 12g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g
- Potassium: 324mg
- Protein: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 607mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1262IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!