For dinner nights when you’re just too lazy to order takeout. This easy recipe lets you make chicken teriyaki in a jiffy.
How To Make Teriyaki Chicken
This simple teriyaki dish combines honey sesame teriyaki marinade and soy sauce to make a flavorful chicken dinner accompanied by a bow of rice and some mixed vegetables.
Prep: 25 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Total: 45 mins
- ½ cup honey sesame teriyaki marinade
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breasts, boneless
- 1 cup mixed vegetables, frozen , stir fry
- 4 cups rice, cooked
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 14 oz mushrooms, (1 can)
- Cut boneless chicken into little pieces.
- In a bowl, combine honey sesame teriyaki chicken marinade and let it set for 20 minutes.
- Afterward, in a pan over medium heat, stir fry the chicken for 15 minutes until cooked through.
- In another pan, sautee frozen stir fry vegetables and mushrooms, and then add the chicken to the mixture when done.
- Serve atop cooked rice with soy sauce.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 52mg
- Calories: 593kcal
- Carbohydrates: 84g
- Cholesterol: 109mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 1186mg
- Protein: 49g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 1234mg
- Vitamin A: 2362IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!