This is a full meal in itself and it sure is delicious. This is full of hamburger, onions, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and tater tots of course.
How To Make Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole
Your favorite snack is now a one-pot meal with this cheesy tater tot casserole recipe. Meaty burger patties, crispy tater tots, and topped off with lots of cheese.
- 2 lb lean burger patties
- ½ large onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, 10 oz
- 1 cup water
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, sharp
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium bag tater tots, 16 oz
- salt and pepper, to taste
- On a cast iron skillet, pour in canola oil over medium heat. Cook onions and beef until they turn brown.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup and one cup of water to the skillet. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- Pour contents into a casserole dish. Even out the surface. Layer the tater tots. Top it off with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes or until cheese is lightly brown and melted.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 360mg
- Calories: 517kcal
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Cholesterol: 115mg
- Fat: 40g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 439mg
- Protein: 33g
- Saturated Fat: 18g
- Sodium: 846mg
- Vitamin A: 476IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!