How To Make Chicken Tzatziki Bowl
This chicken tzatziki is filled with flavorful ingredients. Smoky yogurt-marinated grilled chicken is served over quinoa with tzatziki and Feta.
- 1lbchicken thighs,boneless, skinless
- ¼cupGreek yogurt,1% plain
- 1tspolive oil
- ½tbspred wine vinegar
- 2garlic cloves,finely chopped
- ½tspdried oregano
- ¾tspkosher salt,plus more for sprinkling
- ⅛tspred pepper flakes,optional
- black pepper,freshly cracked
- 1tbspolive oil
- 1tbspred wine vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 3persian cucumbers,thinly sliced
- 1cupcherry tomatoes,145 grams, halved
- ¼red onion,thinly sliced
- 1cupSkinny Tzatziki
- ¼cupauthentic feta,crumbled
- 12castelvetrano olives,smashed
Cut the chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces.
In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, turmeric, salt, and red pepper flakes.
Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour and up to 8 hours.
Preheat an outdoor grill or grill pan to medium-low heat.
Thread the chicken pieces among 4 wooden or metal skewers, discarding the marinade in the bowl.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grill the chicken, turning the skewers occasionally until golden brown and cooked through in the center for about 15 minutes.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil and vinegar then season with salt and pepper.
Add the cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and red onion then toss to combine.
To make Bowls:
Divide the quinoa among 4 bowls, ½ cup each.
Top with the cucumber salad, followed by a spoonful of tzatziki, 1 tablespoon of crumbled feta, and 3 olives.
Top with 1 chicken skewer and serve immediately.
- Calories: 910.98kcal
- Fat: 50.50g
- Saturated Fat: 10.08g
- Trans Fat: 0.10g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 21.58g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 8.60g
- Carbohydrates: 71.63g
- Fiber: 8.68g
- Sugar: 9.11g
- Protein: 44.95g
- Cholesterol: 139.24mg
- Sodium: 1362.84mg
- Calcium: 254.27mg
- Potassium: 1103.45mg
- Iron: 6.33mg
- Vitamin A: 241.19µg
- Vitamin C: 11.42mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!