This gyro platter is perfection for any meat lover since it includes servings of chicken, lamb, and steak. With so many components, this platter takes a bit of preparation and planning, but the result is a meal fit for a king and will thrill the men in your life for Father’s Day.
How To Make Gyro Meat Platter
- ½ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp mustard
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp garlic
- 2 kg lamb
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 2 rosemary stalks
- ½ lemon
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 lb Flat iron steak
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 potato
- Olive Oil
- Cajun Seasoning
- cole slaw
To make the chicken:
- To make the chicken, begin by cutting the chicken into ½ inch strips.
- Then, combine the lemon juice, oil, mustard, ½ teaspoon oregano, ½ teaspoon garlic, and chicken in a plastic bag.
- Coat the chicken with marinade by turning the bag around and then refrigerate for an hour.
- Drain the chicken. In a skillet, cook the chicken for 8 minutes, stirring the meat frequently. Set aside.
To make the lamb:
- In order to make the lamb, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the lamb in a baking dish and make small incisions over the surface of the lamb with a sharp knife.
- Push a slice of garlic and rosemary into each incision.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the lamb and then roast the meat in the oven for 2 hours.
To make the steak:
- Next, preheat the grill to medium high for the steak.
- Whisk 1/3 cup olive oil, minced garlic cloves, ½ teaspoon oregano, ½ teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl for the marinade.
- Add the steak to the large bowl and toss it with the marinade.
- Grill the steak for 6-8 minutes on each side.
To make the French fries
- Next, peel the potato and cut into French fires.
- Put the fries in a plastic bag with some olive oil and Cajun seasoning and shake the bag to coat the fries.
- Bake at 425 degrees until brown and crisp.
- Assemble all the meat and fries onto a platter with tomato slices and coleslaw.