Great to make for potlucks or dinner gatherings, this crispy chicken dish only requires seasoning and a toss in the oven.
How To Make Crispy Baked Chicken Thighs
Make your meal even heartier by cooking crispy and juicy baked chicken thighs! It is coated with garlic salt, thyme, and other spices.
Preheat the oven to 350° F and prepare a glass-baking dish and drizzle it with some olive oil.
In a large bowl, place the chicken thighs in.
- Then pour in some olive oil to coat the chicken.
- Add in the garlic salt, oregano, thyme, paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper and some salt.
- Toss all the ingredients together until the chicken is well coated.
- Then, arrange the chicken pieces, skin up on the baking dish and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Once the skin is crispy and the meat is fully cooked, remove and let it cool for about 5 minutes and serve hot.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 16mg
- Calories: 250kcal
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Cholesterol: 111mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 232mg
- Protein: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 167mg
- Vitamin A: 275IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Pies & Pastries