How To Make Peach Moonshine
Feeling adventurous? Whip up your own cocktail with this peach moonshine recipe that yields a sweet and warm drink to have hot or cold.
- In a large pot, bring juice, peaches with syrup, sugar, and cinnamon sticks to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Remove from stove and allow mixture to cool to room temperature, then add the peach schnapps and grain alcohol. *
- Stir well, then pour through a strainer layered with a cheesecloth to remove peaches and any pieces of the cinnamon sticks. Divide peaches and cinnamon sticks evenly between the jars.
- Ladle moonshine into clean mason jars, leaving a half-inch head.
- Place lids on jars and allow to sit in a cool, dry place for 8 weeks before enjoying.
- Please enjoy responsibly.
*Do not add alcohol near a flame or heat source. Make sure the mixture is completely cooled before adding alcohol.
- Sugar: 168g
- Calcium: 63mg
- Calories: 1414kcal
- Carbohydrates: 174g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 33mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 4mg
- Vitamin A: 18IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!