Sometimes just a basic vanilla ice cream is all you need to satisfy that all too needy sweet tooth. This copycat recipe of the vanilla ice cream from Dairy Queen is a great tasting ice cream that can be eaten by itself or thrown over a cake or into a shake. Vanilla ice cream is a very versatile dessert that is also one of the most delicious.
How To Make Copycat Dairy Queen Vanilla Ice Cream
- Combine whipping cream and sugar in a large bowl.
- Whisk until ingredients are combined thoroughly.
- Begin pouring in vanilla extract while continuously stirring.
- Freeze until ice cream has hardened, about 3 hours.
- Pour into ice cream maker and let it mix for about 45 minutes.
- Freeze for another hour.
- Serve with chocolate syrup if desired.
- Sugar: 68g
- Calcium: 206mg
- Calories: 1381kcal
- Carbohydrates: 77g
- Cholesterol: 435mg
- Fat: 117g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 253mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 73g
- Sodium: 122mg
- Vitamin A: 4665IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!