This festive custard is great for the holidays. When finished, the custard should be firm, but gel-like.
How To Make Baked Custard drizzled with Cinnamon-Cranberry Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Beat together eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt in a medium-sized bowl
- Stir in 2 ½ cup of scalded milk.
Pour into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place in the oven for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Do not overbake!
- To prepare, place sauce in a small saucepan.
- Add cinnamon and heat mixture on medium low heat until warm.
- To serve, place a portion of custard in a bowl and drizzle with warm cranberry sauce
- Sugar: 51g
- Calcium: 137mg
- Calories: 285kcal
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Cholesterol: 119mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 194mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 187mg
- Vitamin A: 355IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!