Peppermint Brittle Recipe
A Christmastime treat! This holiday confection is gobbled up quickly by guests, and it is so easy to make. The cool crunch of peppermint with creamy white chocolate is a divine combination.
How To Make Peppermint Brittle
A fantastic recipe for simple yet delicious peppermint brittles! May it be a recipe for leftover candy canes or serve it as a edible decoration among your holiday feast!
- Line a large jellyroll pan with heavy-duty foil.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
Heat in microwave on medium setting for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir occasionally, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
Place candy canes in a plastic bag, or between 2 pieces of waxed paper.
- Using a mallet or rolling pin, break the candy canes into chunks.
- Stir peppermint into melted white chocolate.
- Spread evenly in pan, and chill until set, about 1 hour.
- Break into pieces by slamming pan on counter.
- Calcium: 50mg
- Calories: 181kcal
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 72mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 23mg
- Sugar: 24g
- Vitamin A: 8IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg