A Christmastime treat! This holiday confection is gobbled up quickly by guests, and it is so easy to make. The cool crunch of peppermint with creamy white chocolate is a divine combination.
How To Make Peppermint Brittle
A fantastic recipe for simple yet delicious peppermint brittles! May it be a recipe for leftover candy canes or serve it as a edible decoration among your holiday feast!
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave on a medium setting for 5 to 6 minutes in 2 to 3 second bursts. Stir in between, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Place the candy canes in a plastic bag, or between 2 pieces of waxed papers, and crush them into chunks. Set aside.
- Spread the chocolate evenly on the pan, then sprinkle the crushed candy cane on top.
- Chill anywhere between 1 to 3 hours until set.
- Once firm, break into pieces by slamming the baking sheet on the counter. Serve and enjoy!
- Sugar: 535g
- Calcium: 1805mg
- Calories: 4890kcal
- Carbohydrates: 537g
- Cholesterol: 191mg
- Fat: 291g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 83g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g
- Potassium: 2595mg
- Protein: 53g
- Saturated Fat: 176g
- Sodium: 816mg
- Vitamin A: 272IU
- Vitamin C: 5mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!